Why is the health screening is important?
Health Screening is important because it is a way to:
Make Prevention a Priority
Learn about your risk factors for disease
We offer a wide range of health screening tests some of which include:
Liver Function Test
Renal Function Test
Hepatitis Screening (Includes Hepatitis A & Hepatitis B)
Cancer Markers (Male & Female)
Hormone Test (Male & Female)
About Genetic Screening
2) For Cardio & Metabolic- Screens your DNA for risk linked with cardiovascular diseases (CVD) and metabolic disorders such as heart attack, stroke and diabetes.
3) For Onco - Screens your DNA for risk linked to familial cancers.
4) For Wellness - Screens your DNA traits and conditions that affects health and wellness.
5) For PGx - Screens your DNA for possible drug response and adverse drug reaction risks. There are 5 types of PGx tests available to screen for drugs.
• Pain and Immunology
• Cardio and Diabetes
• Gastro and Urology
• Mental Health
• Comprehensive: Includes all four PGx tests above
However, ideally couples whom are planning to have kids should consider genetic screening as genetic testing can provide a sense of relief from uncertainty and help them make informed decisions about managing their health care as well as in making decisions about starting a family.